About Online Journals
NASW Press journals are among the most highly cited in the social services.
- Global 24-hour access to content
- Fully searchable content of current and back issues
- Immediate updates as issues are released to database
- Active reference linking to cited articles
- Full-text searching across multiple journals
- Live links to and from major abstract and indexing resources
- Convenient Table of Contents (TOC) alerting services
Social Work is free with NASW membership! Subscriptions to Social Work, Children & Schools, Health & Social Work, and Social Work Research are available as print only, online only, and combination print & online. Subscribers will receive their first issue after their payment is processed.