Examination and Desk Copies
Examination copies of NASW Press books are available on a 90-days-on-approval basis. The Encyclopedia of Social Work, The Social Work Dictionary, videotapes, and software are not available as examination or desk copies. During the 90-day period, you must do one of the following:
- If you decide to adopt the title for classroom use—keep the examination copy and send the original NASW Press invoice, along with a copy of your request for no more than 5 copies, to your university bookstore.
- If you do not wish to adopt the title but want to keep the book—pay the original NASW Press invoice and keep the book for your personal library.
- If you want to return the title—return the book, unmarked and in salable condition, to:
Attn: Returns Department
9050 Junction Drive
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
To insure proper credit, please enclose the original invoice.
- Individual Classroom Adoptions:
Desk copies will be sent upon written request to individual instructors who adopted an NASW Press title but did not receive an exam copy of the book. Proof of university bookstore order required.
- Multiple Classroom Adoptions:
Up to 5 desk copies available upon written request from the university bookstore. Instructor names, total number of desk copies, and proof of university bookstore order required.
Please fax the Textbook Request Form (PDF) to 240-547-0274. Please be sure to complete all sections of the form, or we may not be able to process the order.