All returns should be shipped to:
Attn: Returns Department
1650 Bluegrass Lakes Pkwy.
Alpharetta, GA 30004
Individual book buyers have twenty-one (21) calendar days from the date of the original invoice to return a book to NASW for a refund of the purchase price. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs unless NASW made an error. Books must be returned in resalable condition. When returning merchandise, indicate the reason on a copy of the original invoice and ship via a traceable method to the address shown on this document.
College or University Class Cancellations
NASW Press allows 100% return and credit for all books ordered for a college or university class that has been cancelled.
Written proof of class cancellation on college or university letterhead is required in order to process returns.
Institutions, Libraries, Bookstores
- No more than 50% of an order may be returned.
- Only 50% of any item on an invoice may be returned.
- Returns must be received no earlier than 90 days or later than 180 days from original invoice date.
- No cash refund for returns. Merchandise credit only. A credit memo will be issued confirming receipt of the returned items and the credit amount.
- Credit must be used within 120 days of original credit memo date.
- A 20% restocking fee will be applied on all returns.
- Books must be unmarked and in resalable condition.
- Postage/freight must be paid by purchaser.
- An NASW invoice must accompany all returns.
- Denied returns will be handled as follows:
NASW will not be liable for returns or denied returns lost in transit.
- If consignment shipping arrangements are in place, denied returns will automatically be returned to the purchaser at the purchaser's own expense.
- If consignment shipping arrangements are not in place, denied returns will be held for a period of 90 calendar days to allow for call tag pick up. If not claimed within this time period, purchaser will forfeit rights to the returned quantities.
Damaged items must be reported to NASW Press within 30 days of the invoice date to arrange for proper handling. No credit will be given for items returned after 30 days. Shipping charges for damaged items returned without permission will not be reimbursed.
Videotapes, audiotapes, and software packages cannot be returned. No credit will be given for late returns or returns that do not meet the criteria.